AVAILABLE HOURS: 10pm to 7am, Full Time, Part Time
Would you like to join one of the premier providers of Health & Social Care in Derbyshire, Staffordshire and West Yorkshire?
Mediline Carers and Nurses Ltd is the foremost provider of Health & Social Care within the Midlands and West Yorkshire, putting quality and dignity at the heart of what we do. We currently have a requirement for Specialist Support Workers to join an established staff team who support a brother & sister (young adults) at their large family home in the village of Bradley (in between Stafford and Penkridge, Staffordshire) to work permanent night shifts.
Benefits and Package
• £8.40 per hour!
• All petrol expenses paid!
• Full & part-time hours available on a shift basis!
• Set shift duration of 10pm to 7am!
• Guaranteed hour contracts!
• Enhanced rates paid on all Bank Holidays!
• Full PAID Care Certificate training provided
• Free NVQ training
• 28 days paid holidays per year - Pro rata
• Company pension scheme
• £200 Refer A Friend Payment (Unlimited Payments)
This particular role of Specialist Support Worker is interesting, varied and rewarding, you will assist in all aspects of your Service User's specialist care requirements. Duties consist of, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring your Service User whilst sleeping to ensure their safety & wellbeing
• Supporting with specialised administration of medication (after full training)
• Supporting to meeting nutritional needs and fluid intake
• Assisting with personal care tasks, promoting dignity at all times
• Interacting with your Service User, promoting independence & freedom of choice
• Supporting to enhance your Service user's family/home life during the evening/night
Due to the location of the family home a full clean driving licence and use of your own car would be advantageous, but is not essential. ALL MEDILINE CARE WORKERS - CARE ASSISTANTS - SUPPORT WORKERS ARE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS ON A ROTA BASIS. (With days off in the week to compensate). Experience as Care Worker - Care Assistant - Support Worker is preferred but not essential as full Care Certificate training is provided - with pay. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of dedicated and fully trained care staff who are proud to be working for a family owned award winning company. Apply Now! Mediline operates an Equal Opportunities Policy for all positions advertised. All successful applications are subject to a satisfactory DBS and pre employment checks. Job Type: Permanent
Want to make a difference? Please complete the form below,
and one of our recruitment staff will be in touch soon.
Live-in Care Assistants URGENTLY required! • Earning up to £725
per working week! • Working one week on duty... https://t.co/hSzOlzLPyR
Care Co-ordinator Vacancy – Lichfield Branch Would you like to join
the Care Co-ordination team here at... https://t.co/OViQfC6WBL
Specialist Care Worker Vacancy in Nottingham! • Up to £11.85 per
hour • Petrol expenses paid to and from home... https://t.co/fO8YklkNMX